ALOHA GRAPE LOVERS
If you are interested in coming along on our Grape Journey, send Gerry an email at email@example.com. Please tell us a little about yourself and where you grow.
Here is what you can expect to receive over the next 2 years. (2021-2023)
* Our Grape Blog, "Through the Grapevine," will be sent to your email address every 4 months. The Blog will cover what Gerry is discovering in his grape research, accompanied by photos of seasonal changes. Summer will include processing and culinary techniques. Gerry will discuss his grape observations, training techniques, fertility and mulching recommendations, weather-related changes & effects, taste & flavor profiles, parent line stories of interest, and recommendations for further reading or videos.
* Due to challenges during the COVID pandemic, instead of 1 On-Farm Grape Workshop each year (2021 and 2022) we will create 10 short videos each year on growing grapes in Hawai'i. These 20 short videos will give Gerry a chance to talk story and show you our 5 Vineyards, varieties, techniques and best practices, and what he is discovering. New videos will be posted monthly, OR you will receive a link to them in every Grape Blog.
* If you are interested in following us on Instagram at #kawanuifarm #grapesforhawaii we will be posting photos of the vineyards and practices at least once a month. You are encouraged to post your own grape photos on #grapesforhawaii Please include a short description
* At the end of Year 2, we will email you with an opportunity to receive our printed Booklet called “Growing Table Grapes in Subtropical Hawai’i Using Organic Practices.” This Booklet will be a summary of our 8 years of research. It will be mailed to your address, or you can access it online.
* Following the end of the Grape Research and Education project in 2023, a grape repository of vetted varieties will be available for growing from scions. You will receive an email about this opportunity at that time.
* If at anytime you wish to be dropped from our email list, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org